Wednesday, November 30, 2005

P: Goat skin pants for all

"We just like to dance
in our goat skin pants
around this ancient ruin.

That's not so funny
it'll cost big money
if you ever have to hire a lawyer.

It's my duty to inform you
and my pleasure to warn you
we'll provide one for ya.

Hunh!"

Llama said:
"Practically speaking, what is this all about?

Well, Paca and I have been close friends for literally as long as I can remember."

Actually I paid him to hang out with me. It was the only way I could meet girls. Spitting animals are chick magnets.

"We share many of the same beliefs, taste in music and movies, and sense of fairness and social justice. We are both probably more academic than business in nature, though Paca has pursued that much more rigorously than I have. In short, we are very much alike."

Actually, we can just both quote Monty Python together. Apart from that, I really have no idea what this guy thinks.

"However, we also have very different life experiences. We have very different areas of expertise. When put in similar situations, Paca and Llama have often made different decisions. Even though we are both camelids, he's soft and furry while I tend to spit alot :)"

And we love you for it.

"The point is that we share enough in common that we can compliment each other's writings while also being divergent enough to bring multiple points of view to a discussion. Ideally, for the reader, and for us, this will end up being a blog where multiple topics are presented and discussed thoughtfully between friends, as opposed to the rancorouse "debate" that passes as discourse in most web forums today."

This is the biggest load of crap I've seen published in ages. You must be a complete idiot. Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and come back to reality, you total asswipe.

Ooh, that was fun. I haven't insulted anyone in several years. Maybe I should insult people more often. Don't cross me tonight, people! I have no wit and I'm not afraid to use it!

"So, in short, welcome to the new blog."

Yes, welcome.

4 comments:

sr said...

well, well.....
this should be entertaining.
But we MUST also still get regular updates on actual life and developments in Thailand (and Hawaii)

kristybox said...

But...I need more blogs, not less. What will I do? (Excuse me while I go stick my head in a toilet and try to drown myself. But not So's toilet, 'cause that's just gross.)

pacatrue said...

Don't worry, Kristy. We will have all the same useless content. We just won't be providing that extra bookmark you need for procrastination. We can only apologize for that.

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy pubs and night clubs...

Then I urge you to view this short video to unveil a strong secret that has the potential to get you your personal harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...