Friday, February 10, 2006

24 hour doctoral exam - check

Just after the New Year I complained a lot about my 4 day, 6 hours each day prelim test for the doctoral program here. Really, it was just a blatant ploy for sympathy. Anyway, the good news is that I just got a letter today that I passed said test. Cool beans. I will have to go celebrate in some manner. Not tonight, as tonight is N night, giving me primary B duty, and N is going shopping. But tomorrow perhaps. Now I am supposed to get a paper published and form a PhD committee. Soon they will start expecting me to know crap.

2 comments:

Christopher Robin said...

Congratulations. And don't worry they don't expect you to really know anything, just to act as though you do ;)

Sexynerd9297 said...

awweeeee. i did not know you were taking the test, but i'm glad you made it through!!!! so inhonor...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO HUNTER!! WOOOOOOOT!!!!! O YEAH, DATS RITE, MY BROTHER KICKS ASS! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
now, just imangine your little sister screaming this, jumping up and down and that's rite... you guessed it, i'm comming in for the big hug :-) .......still hugging :-)