Friday, March 31, 2006

Disappointed searchers (paca)

Well, my blog must be the bane of certain searchers out there. I have recently gotten two searches, one for "sex blogs" and "topless pictures", who both ended up at my post on chastity. They were looking for something titillating and ended up at a discussion of a moralist going on about being a virgin until marriage. How sad for them. On the other hand, I seem to have become a pseudo-linking place for people looking for that old Scandanavian disco video I linked too. Someone looking for the lyrics to that song even ended up here thanks to Sammy's work. I wonder how much more I could mess people up. Let's see....

Naked... Truth

Coed blondes doing calculus

Hot and juicy... hamburgers

Let's blow this job and go to Vegas.

Now we just sit back and wait.

No comments: