Thursday, April 13, 2006

About last night (paca)

Tonight was almost a super, super night. B went to bed early and I was able to munch on Macadamia nuts, drink a diet coke, and work on one of my stories, in which I was able to come up with 2 or 3 nice moments. I didn't bring home a single bit of work after working until 2:00 AM regularly the last few days. That is wonderful. Then, right before going to bed, I checked my email which said, "remember the meeting of the past and present editors tommorow at 10:30." Now, as far as I am aware there never was a meeting scheduled for tomorrow at 10:30, so it's a little more than a reminder. And, you see, I am the only past editor. The purpose of the meeting was for me to transfer info to the incoming group. Well, I guess I will see what the heck I can come up with between 9 and 10 tomorrow.

No comments: