Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Hot Chicks for the Straight Chick Challenge(paca)

Over on the Miss Snark literary agent blog recently, she posted a picture of George Clooney lounging in a pool without a shirt and, get this, smirking. Clooney with a smirk? Since when? There were then 50 comments from people - the large majority being women all agreeing that Mr. Clooney was scrumdidiliumptious. There was one comment which amused me, which was roughly: "I am posting this comment anonymously. This is because I think the picture is hot. And I'm a man."

So this pic was hot enough that even a straight man could appreciate that it was hot.

I kept running into some of this when I was thinking about my Hawaiian Hotties Handbook. I could easily find a hot woman to interview about how she became so hot/healthy, not that I ever spoke to anyone, but with the men I always had this delay. I'd see some guy jogging covered in muscles and the rugged chin and only about 10 minutes later, I'd think "wait, I bet that guy was hot!"

So with all this in mind, here is the challenge. Miss Snark found a picture of a guy that made a straight guy acknowledge his hotness. Now it is our turn. Introducing:

The Hot Chick for the Straight Chick Challenge 2006!

Your job, should you choose to accept it, is to find a picture of a woman that 1) you yourself think is incredibly attractive and 2) you think is so obviously attractive that even a person who isn't attracted to women will get the point. The challenge is open to all - men, women, straight, bi, gay, trans.... Find a pic that even your wife, girlfriend, partner, sister, mom would admit is sexy. You may send the link to the picture either to my email at

p a c a t r u e at y a h o o dot c o m (symbols coverted, spaces removed, of course)

or in the comments.

I will keep the identity of the submitter secret if you don't want your wife knowing that you know the adresses of 6 fans sites dedicated to Eva Longoria. I will then choose some representative sample of the pictures and post them here. Finally, all of the straight women will inform us if we succeeded.

You have until midnight on Wednesday in Hawaii to send me the link. That's 5:00 AM in Texas and Lousiana, 11:00 AM in Morocco on Thursday (I will be really shocked though if my mother submits a picture, so suprise me, mom!), and some time in 2009 in Thailand. On Thursday, I will then diligently scroll through the pictures, no matter how much I hate it, select some sample, and post the results.

Will it be

Monica Belucci?
Aishwarya Rai?
Jessica Alba?

But remember you are trying to find someone your wife would find attractive. Act accordingly.

pacapaca

1 comment:

kristybox said...

Oh...Oh...I hope Sammy Jenkis plays!