Sunday, November 19, 2006

OJ Book Petition (paca)

Here's a link to an online petition started by the Goldman family to protest OJ profiting from writing a book about how he (would have) murdered his children's mom.

http://www.dontpayoj.com/index.php

First online petition I've signed.

The number of signees is lower than I would have expected so far, so, if you agree, perhaps post a link on your blog too.

Update: Apparently, the book and the TV special have been cancelled. I assume OJ already got his advance, but this is about as good as it could turn out, I think.

2 comments:

Sammy Jankis said...

HEY! It worked!

Sammy Jankis said...

I heard on the radio last night that OJ's advance was $750,000, given indirectly so that he could skirt around having to pay any to the civil suit award to the deceased's families.