Thursday, April 05, 2007

Google image search is killing me (paca)

Long time readers may remember that I conducted a hottie challenge a few months back. Based on a straight guy on another blog admitting that even he found George Clooney hot in this one pic, I challenged people to send in pictures of beautiful women, the purpose of which was to find one that even straight women would have to admit was hot. Just a whim. And even those one regular reader specifically encouraged her spouse to participate, naturally, the only people who submitted pictures were my family members. Before I continue, I must say something:

GUY READERS ARE LAME

All done. Anyway, we had submitted pictures of Sophia Loren, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Angeline Jolie, and Laetitia Casta.

Well, apparenty, Google Image has picked those up and I'm now getting hammered with people searching on images of Laetitia Casta and Zeta-Jones. It started yesterday and my normal 20 hits a day has jumped to 60 something yesterday and close to 80 today.

The searchers must be really annoyed, though, because it links to the archive for that month and the top entry is my pictures of Halloween at my son's day care.

2 comments:

Dakini said...

As a straight woman, I can, with no threat to my feminity, say that I think all the women you mentioned are extremly hot. Smokin' and all that.
Don't know if it helps.
Congrats on the puddin bowl prize too!

pacatrue said...

Thanks, Dakini, and welcome over from J's place.