Tuesday, April 03, 2007

We are the champions, my friend! (paca)

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I had joined my first ever NCAA basketball bracket. Somehow, I just won. (My mother and sister who read the blog are now saying "old lucky paca!")

With the victory of Florida tonight, I leapt into 1st place from back in the middle of the pack. I won pretty much because of Florida and only because of Florida. I earned 112 points total, and I believe that 63 of them came purely from Florida victories. I was lucky in that only one other chose Florida as the winner.

Go me!

And a big thank you to J for organizing it! And I would be saying that even had I not won.

But I'm especially saying it because I did win.

2 comments:

J said...

You Rock!!!!

Blogger said...

Sports betting system generates +$3,624 profit last week...

Z-Code System winning picks and forecasts for NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL!!!