Monday, June 25, 2007

Apparently this is hysterically funny (paca)

Hysterically funny to a 4 year old that is.

I and B are doing the bath thing. I hold up my little plastic cup and say, "hot water, please."

B pours bath water from his little plastic tea pot into the cup.

"Tea bag, please."

B moves his hand up and down above the cup as if steeping a tea bag.

"Lemon, please."

B pours some more water in.

"Honey, please."

B pour a bit more water in.

I blow gently over the cup as if trying to cool the hot tea down. Then, just before putting it to my lips, I toss it down with a disgusted look on my face and yell, "Ewwww, it's bath water!!"

Hyyyysterical.

5 comments:

Llama said...

Sounds pretty funny to me!

Courtney said...

rotfol

Sammy Jankis said...

Pretty funny to me too, and I'm way over four.

J said...

funny funny

writtenwyrdd said...

it's the little things :)