Monday, July 02, 2007

More Indy (paca)

As llama seems to be pretty stoked about the new Indy movie, I thought I would add a new link here. I happened to run across these pictures of some of the production work. This is on a liberal political blog (Tom Tomorrow who does the This Modern World cartoon), but it appears he lives near Yale which is being converted to look like the 50s for the movie. Did any of the previous movies make it past WWII? Anyway, here's a link to a bunch of pictures of some set work.

Indy at Yale

2 comments:

Sammy Jankis said...

"Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade" was set in 1938. I'm dreading the rumors that Indiana Jr. will appear in the next installment.

pacatrue said...

It makes sense, for better or for worse. Hard for Indy to do many stunts and Spielberg's never been one to shy away from children and families in his movies.

I'm gonna go rent the Goonies.