Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Things you never want to hear (paca)

Things you never want to hear from the person cutting your hair at a hair salon. Well, if Supercuts counts as a hair salon. And, no, I am not making this up.

"I love mullets!"

Or in full context...

"I like the hair long in the back. Some say it's a mullet but I love mullets!"

The good news is that it was B's hair being cut not mine, and, well, sure enough his hair is a little longer in the back than expected with the shorter hair in the front. But it's not bad.

"I love mullets!"

Is that when you just stand up mid-snip and thank her for her time?

4 comments:

Llama said...

Oh, for the days when I could grow a mullet...

Sammy Jankis said...

Nope, that's the time you say, "uhm, you're not done, take some more off the back or I'm not paying you".

December/Stacia said...

I was going to say yes, that's when you get up, but I think Sammy is actually right. :-)

ril said...

Is that when you just stand up mid-#### and thank her for her time?

This approach has served me well on oh so many occasions.