Saturday, August 11, 2007

2007 Concept Cars (paca)

The 2007 Geneva auto show just happened, and there are some stunningly beautiful concept cars on display there.

This one may be my favorite, but it's hard to choose.
Bertone Roadster Concept Somehow its infinitely cooler when the doors are up.

This one is a very close second. I'm not a huge fan of the look from the front, but when they take the photo from the rear angle, it's hard not to dream about being in that thing throwing it around some serious curves.

KTM X-Bow

I don't really like the look of this one, but the lines are so smooth, there's something mysterious about it. It always looks like a painting at first glance instead of something real.

Fioravanti Thalia Concept

Then there's this one. When I think of countries that make amazing cars, Russo-Baltique is not the first area of the world, I think of. But talk about long and low slung. On the prowl in this one.

Russo-Baltique Impression

And here's one. Well, it sure is interesting.

Rinspeed eXasis

And last but not least we have this hydrogen cell car with the cockpit style seating. Two people sit on the one side.

Italdesign Giugiaro Vad.Ho

And while what I'm about to say isn't truly fair.... when Russo-Baltique can give us the Impression, and this is what we get from Ford... well, I wouldn't buy any real estate in Detroit for a while.

No comments: